Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Love

The less I'm around you, the more I want to be with you. The more I'm with you, the more I want to be yours. Sometimes I wonder what will work out, and if it were meant to be. Other times I forget and just think about you and how much I'd love to be in your arms. Then I remember somebody I loved and will never forget. Even though he broke my heart I still love him, but I also love you. I wonder who, which I will chose, and if I make the wrong decision will he still love me? Will I still want to be in his arms? Will he still flirt with me when we see each other? Will he pretend I don't exist? Will I never love again? Or will I go back to who I should've chosen. Lord help me. I can't do this on my own. I love him and he loves me, but he broke my heart. I also love another who smiles whenever he sees me, and flirts when he has the chance. What should I do? Was one even supposed to be mine? Did I already make a mistake? I never see either, but one I can't get out of my head, and the other I can't get out of my heart,

by Emily Hale

No comments:

Post a Comment